1. Choose the saddle you wish to purchase.
2. Phone us about the saddle you would like to try. Alternatively email us or fill in the more info contact page specific to the saddle you would like to try and we will contact you.
3. Once cleared payment for the saddle and postage is recieved, the saddle will be posted to you and you will be provided with a tracking number. Postage within the UK is £25 (remote surcharges may apply. We are also happy to quote for shipment overseas.
4. Once you have received your saddle you have 5 days to ensure fit, comfort etc. I would ask that you don't ride in jeans, use rough stirrup leathers or leave the saddle in reach of dogs, cats or horses. I would also ask that you don't use any products on the saddle until you have officially purchased it - we keep detailed photographs and any damage will be charged accordingly.
5. Responsibility for the safe keeping and security of the saddle is yours until returned to us if it is unsuitable.
1.If your saddle is unsuitable you have 5 working days to return the saddle to us in the condition you received it (at your expense). Please contact us to inform us that the saddle is unsuitable before returning.
2. Please ensure that you obtain a tracking number when posting back the saddle (we do not accept any responsibilty for saddles which are damaged or lost in transit).
3. After the saddle has been returned and inspected we will refund the amount back to you (less postage charges).
Saddles returned to us but not within the specified time period will incur a 5% surcharge.
We DO NOT ACCEPT returns from outside the UK. All saddles as 'sold as seen' and fit is not guarenteed.
We are very happy to sell quality pre-owned dressage saddles on your behalf.
1. Email a photo and description of the saddle and the price you wish to sell it for.
2. Upon agreement send the saddle to us. Saddles are sent to us at your own risk.